12.27.2011

santa claus came to town.

Tomorrow Hannah and I will drive the fourteen hours back to North Carolina, which in and of itself sounds a little daunting, but which on the heels of one of the best Christmases ever isn't really all that bad. In a few days I'll construct some 2012 resolutions. I'll post about the books I read this year and construct some new healthy living plan. I'll probably clean out my closets (ew) and make some new goals about savings and 401-ks and stuff like that, but for now, feast your eyes on this.....






































2 comments:

Ma said...

Am so glad there are only 2 pics of me in this fabulous Christmas post because I spent way too much time in my pajamas in light of the fact that I was up at dawn with my grand boys (magical boys) and didn't want to miss a minute ~ showering and dressing take several.

Hannah Adams said...

your photography is nearly as impressive as your writing! thanks for all of it Gin Win:)

Followers