8.06.2010

this post doesn't make sense unless you read the last one.

I decided to take a risk. I shut Dora (my incredibly perfect, brilliant, internet savvy MacBook) and shoved her white little self in my bag, got up and left Starbucks without purchasing a darned thing.

Started walking around the corner of the city block, and just as I did, MY CELL PHONE RANG. Did my husband secretly stick it in my shoulder bag as I exited the Jetta? Probably. Anyway, it was a text message from my brother asking me if the initials R.A.B. in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince stand for Regulus A. Black.

Feeling much better about leaving my pick-up point, I continued the CFA search. Truth: I looked up from my cell phone and found myself staring through the Chick-fil-a window!

OH.MY.GOSH.

Walked inside.

They were out of Lemonade.

No comments:

Followers